Can you crack Christmas?
Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
- Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees of WAA Limited or companies associated with this competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
- To be entered into the competition, you must submit your email address, full name and correctly answer all 12 puzzles. Any puzzles which are not completed will mean that your entry will not be registered for prize selection.
- Only one entry per person is valid within the competition period. Multiple entries will be filtered based on your email address and full name.
- No automated, third party or bulk entries are permitted. Multiple entries in breach of this provision will result in those entries being disqualified. If WAA Limited has reasonable grounds to suspect that such means are being used to circumvent this condition then it may require the entrant to prove that such means were not used. If WAA Limited becomes aware of an entrant using means to circumvent this condition then these entries will be disqualified and the prize entitlement will be void.
- Please note that WAA Limited cannot return any entries received.
- Upon submission of your entry to the competition, you grant WAA Limited, unlimited, freely assignable, royalty free licence in any intellectual property rights or other rights vested in your entry.
- The competition period commences at 12pm on Wednesday 4th December 2013 (“Start Date”) and closes at 11:59pm on Monday 6th January 2013 (being the “Competition Period”). For the avoidance of doubt, this means that entries must have been received by WAA Limited by the close of the Competition Period in order to meet the Closing Date validity requirements.
- The winners will be selected by means of an automated draw conducted by random query on the entry database. This shall be completed after the closure of the competition and will be held on Tuesday 7th January 2013 (the “Draw”).
- The winners will be notified of the fact that they have won within 5 working days of the competition selection date by email. The winners will then be asked to supply details for delivery of their prizes. Prizes shall be delivered within 30 days of the closing date.
- WAA Limited will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winners using the contact details supplied upon entry to the competition. If a winner does not respond within 10 working days of the first notification, then the winner forfeits the right to claim the Prize and WAA Limited is free to nominate another winner for their prize.
- WAA Limited reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
- There is a maximum of five prizes to be won whereby five winners will be drawn to win each prize. The following prizes are available to be won:
No cash or alternative prizes are available, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, WAA Limited reserves the right to award similar prizes of equal or greater value.
If for any reason any aspect of the competition does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of WAA Limited that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the competition, then WAA Limited may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the competition and/or invalidate affected entries.
WAA Limited and its associated companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the competition and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
Internet access is required to enter this competition and entries cannot be submitted by post.
If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, WAA Limited may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the competition, irrespective of the stage in the competition reached.
WAA Limited’s decision in all matters relating to the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Should you win, you agree to take part for free in any publicity for the competition as requested by WAA Limited.
Names and counties of residence of the winners will be available upon request after the competition selection date in writing to WAA Limited, marked “Winners List – The WAA ‘Can you crack Christmas?’ Competition”.
This competition is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
WAA Limited’s registered company name and address is: WAA Limited, Wrens Court, 58 Victoria Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1SY
Entrants hereby release Facebook, Twitter and Campaign Monitor of all liability that can be excluded under English law.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Campaign Monitor. Entrants should be aware that they are providing information to WAA limited and not to Facebook, Twitter or Campaign Monitor.
- An Eric Bristow signed dartboard
- A signed England Football Shirt
- A 300ft Bungee Jump
- A £50 Westfield Gift Voucher
- A meal for two at any Searcys venue of your choice